What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is a marketing automation tool that focusses on e-mail marketing service and software. It is used to manage your e-mail contacts list, build and analyse campaigns, automate e-mail flows and more. The goal of using this tool is to improve your sales by building healthy, long lasting relationships with (potential) customers through e-mail marketing.
How does Mailchimp work?
Mailchimp functions as an all-in-one platform for all your e-mail marketing practices. The first step is connecting Mailchimp to your website, social media accounts and if you sell products online you can connect the tool to your webshop. After this you should create your contact base by loading your current contact data into Mailchimp. Now the 'fun' can start; create sign-up forms to build your audience up, create and personalise campaigns and configure automations like follow-up e-mails and smart triggers. You can even create landing pages for your website or buy ads (for example on Facebook), directly from Mailchimp.
What can you use Mailchimp for?
The key function of this tool is obvious: e-mail marketing. The platform is focussed on building and maintaining good relationships with leads and current customers. Mailchimp has a pretty broad set of features to do so, these can be divided into four main categories:
- Audience management; features like a segmentation tool, sign-up forms, behavioural targeting and contact profiles.
- Creative tools; good examples are a content studio, a subject-line helper and campaign templates.
- Marketing automation; features such as automated customer journeys, transactional e-mails after a purchase and send time optimization based on data.
- Insights and analytics; consists of reports, smart recommendations, an A/B testing system and a tool to send out customer surveys.
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call