What is Airtable?
A tool to create spreadsheets and databases. Airtable makes it very easy to build your own applications without any coding experience. This way you can create databases clearly and quickly in order to save client records, content, or something else. One of the main advantages is the ease of connecting Airtable with other tools and integrations.
How does Airtable work?
In Airtable you create databases. These bases consist from tables, records, and fields. A table consists of a list of items from the same type, such as people, ideas or projects. Each table consists of records and fields. A record is a separate item in a table. Records show up in the spreadsheet view. Fields often consist of the truly important information. This information can be processed in different forms, such as text, check boxes, file attachments, ratings, selection options and more.
What can you use Airtable for?
These are 5 of the key features that characterize Airtable:
- Templates for new users to get you started with the creation of your first databases.
- A space to organize and save document, photos/videos and spreadsheets.
- Personalized views and fields with something useful for every organization
- Invite team members and/or clients and collaborate in the base.
- Smart integrations with other tools, social media channels, email platforms etc.
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call