What is HubSpot?
Hubspot is a platform full with smart tools, integrations and features to enable the best possible Customer Relationship Management (CRM). With the help of Hubspot, your marketing, sales, and customer support teams will achieve quicker results through special features for different teams. Next, this tool also has the purpose to facilitate the collaboration between these departments of your organisation.
How does HubSpot work?
Hubspot works like a big web in which all marketing and sales activities are captured. All products of Hubspot can be used separately. For example, you can decide to solely make use of the marketing package, but the platform works pre-eminently when you combine all the powers of the tool. Integrate Hubspot into the heart of your organization and make use of the many different automations, resources, integrations and more.
What can you use HubSpot for?
Through its wide offer Hubspot has many different features to highlight. A few important examples are:
- Ticketing system for the customer support department
- Tools to support SEO, content creation and social media
- Advanced automations to make work lighter and quicker
- Advanced data analyses and reports
- Access to many different resources and the Hubspot community
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call