What is Lemlist?
Lemlist is an outreach platform used to send cold email campaigns to potential leads and clients. With the help of smart technological functions, useful templates and data analyses, Lemlist is a commonly-used tool to achieve better results from email marketing.
How does Lemlist work?
The first step is uploading the relevant email addresses, these will be the recipients of your email campaign and hopefully your future customers. After this you can get down to designing and sending the emails that will eventually form your strategy. During this process you can make your campaigns more specific, improve them or change the setup by using smart tools and proven tactics.
What can you use Lemlist for?
Key features of Lemlist are amongst other:
- Lemwarm, here your email deliverability will be boosted by 'warming up' your email address with potential clients
- Templates that are ready for direct use (100+)
- Emails that come across as personalized because of smart opening sentences and calls-to-action
- Automated processes such as smart triggers that lead to certain actions (e.g. unsubscription from newsletter) and scheduling automations
- Comprehensive data analyses
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call