What is Notion?
Notion is an all-in-one workspace tool for organised project management and note-taking. This tool provides you with an online, central environment to connect and collaborate with your team. Store notes, workflows, documents, roadmaps and more in your workspace for you and your team to easily find and use.
How does Notion work?
One of the powers of this tool is that it's flexible in its functionality and therefore different types of users utilise Notion in different ways. Common steps that most Notion users go through during their creation of a complete, useful workspace are; creating blocks and pages for structure, designing databases to store information in, allocating locations to store meeting notes, creating workflows to automate processes and inviting members of your team to collaborate.
What can you use Notion for?
Notion is designed to help people within companies and organisations efficiently store information and collaborate on projects. How you and your team decide to use this tool depends on your needs, desires and goals.
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call