What is MeetAlfred?
MeetAlfred is a multifunctional marketing automation tool for client acquisition and the maintenance of client relationships for B2B companies. The main focus of this tool is LinkedIn automation. The tool can also be used for email campaigns and creating and planning posts on Facebook and Twitter.
How does MeetAlfred work?
The first step is compiling a list of people you want to connect with. This can either be connections on LinkedIn or leads from an email campaign. Next you create campaigns in which you draft and schedule posts and messages with the use of a content calendar. MeetAlfred helps with content generation and finetuning your campaigns through the use of automations, tools, and data.
What can you use MeetAlfred for?
These are the 5 most important features that MeetAlfred offers it clients:
- The Campaign Builder, build personalized campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and email platforms
- LinkedIn Manager, organize and manage contacts with the help of smart tags, filters, etc.
- Smart Inbox, allow the tool to maintain clarity in your inbox in an automated way
- Collaborate within a team or with clients and keep track of results in a shared environment
- Support when creating and scheduling posts
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call