What is Make?
Make is a no-code tool for automating manual processes. With Make you can connect and intergrate the tools you already use to visually build, automate and manage workflows. It is a tool to boost productivity and efficiency by keeping routine tasks out of your hands and letting you focus on the important stuff.
How does Make work?
Make utilises a drag and drop interface where you can build workflows visually by connecting tools. The tool will then run your so-called scenarios directly or when you want them to. By doing so Make automates tasks you would normally do manually. Their software let's tools work together in seamless experiences based on certain actions or triggers.
What can you use Make for?
Make can be used for automating a wide variety of what would normally be manual workflows. Here are some examples of what you can do with this tool:
- Manage your incoming leads by automatically directing them to the dedicated sales teams.
- Automate the process of creating, sending and processing customer invoices.
- Manage your online brand reputation by executing routine checks on important social media platforms and review sites.
- Automate your employee onboarding tasks when hiring new people.
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Workflows we can build
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call