What is Google Workspace?
Google Workspace an online environment for businesses and teams where Google products such as Gmail, Google Docs, Calendar and Sheets come together in one. It's the place for teams to use Google tools for collaboration and productivity.
How does Google Workspace work?
Google Workspace has a variety of plans for business to choose from. All their plans include the well-known products such as Google Drive, Meet and Chat. Simply start by picking a plan and inviting your team into the Workspace. From now on your team can work side-by-side by using the offered tools, which of course are smoothly integrated in their use.
What can you use Google Workspace for?
Workspace can be seen as the central hub for teams that wish to connect, create, collaborate via all the smart and popular tools Google has to offer. Utilise Workspace to efficiently work together and boost productivity.
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Workflows we can build
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call