What is Google Drive?
Google Drive functions as the central location within Google Workspace to create, share and collaborate on 'files'. Effectively manage documents, slideshows, spreadsheets and more.
How does Google Drive work?
Drive is part of the Google Workspace and can be freely accessed or intergrated in your Google business plan for additional features. This tool works like a storage hub from which individuals or teams can access created files from their phone, tablet or computer.
What can you use Google Drive for?
Efficient organisation off and collaboration on files what attracts users towards Google Drive. Drive integrates with other Google Workspace tools like Google Docs and Sheets to enable you and your team to effectively create and work together on a variety of file types. Real time updates, search and AI technology, built-in protection against harmful software and integrations are there to provide a seamless process.
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call