What is Google Chat?
Google Chat is a secure communications tool designed to provide easy business communications within the Google Workspace ecosystem. With Google Chat, teams collaborate via text, build collaborative chat rooms, share documents and more.
How does Google Chat work?
First you will have to log into Google Chat or Gmail. From this online communication hub you can talk directly with other members in your workspace. In Chat you can directly share Google files like Docs or Sheets, assign and share tasks or simply let your team members know what new ideas you have.
What can you use Google Chat for?
- Fast and secure communication with team members
- Direct file sharing from other Google products
- A task sharing option from which you can assign tasks to a group or an individual
- Integrations with third party tools like Salesforce to keep your communications organised
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Workflows we can build
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call