What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and provides reports on website and application traffic, advertisements, interactions with social media and more. Analytics is part of the Google Marketing Platform. It's main function is offering insights to users about trends, patterns and other traffic related information about how visitors engage with websites and applications.
How does Google Analytics work?
What can you use Google Analytics for?
Analytics is part of the Google Marketing Platform for a good reason. Using insights and reports based on data is crucial to improve your customer experience and engagement. You can also use Analytics to see what channels drive the most visitors towards your website to improve practices like social media marketing and advertising.
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Workflows we can build
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call