What is Asana?
Asana is a tool that facilitates communication, coordination and collaboration within teams. With the help of integrations, smart functions and the possibility for personalization, Asana offers your organisation a place to maintain structure and clarity during the working in groups.
How does Asana work?
Asana supports group work. Create an own space for collaborating teams and personalize this according to your wishes. E.g. Asana offers different functions and templates for marketing teams compared to sales teams. Next you can start filling this space. Divide the work that needs to be done in small tasks, which you are able to easily organize and dedicate to team members. Connect deadlines to this and show progression to other team members.
What can you use Asana for?
Asana distinguishes itself by the large offer of options and features for you and your team. A few good examples are:
- Different subscriptions to choose from, depending on your wishes and the size of your organisation
- Smart features such as building timelines, insightful calendars and a shared board to note comments
- Real time insights in progression, statistics and results
- The possibility to connect over 200+ integrations
What we do
- Tool Stack Audit - understand which tools you’re using and if this fits your best possible tool stack
- Automation Audit - if you have running automations in Pipedrive, Zapier or other automations.
- Operations Audit - what are the core processes that need to be 100%. Our consultant will look at the core operations and how to scale them and make them reliable.
Workflows we can build
Stefan is the co-founder of Replicable and is specialised in building automated processes.
What we do
- Troubleshoot the issue
- Explain how to solve it
- You fix the issue yourself with our knowledge
- If you don't want to do it yourself, of course we can solve it for you outside the call